Monday, March 16, 2009

March Madness

What haven't we been up to? This past weekend we enjoyed family time...camping, fishing and chillaxin' !


Didn't catch any fish, but we had a great time!



Our favorite part of the trip was spending time with family and enjoying some great campfire cuisine.



A few weeks before our camping trip, we enjoyed the weekend at
Disneyland...love those annual passes! Great thing about it is that our
cousins have passes too! Here are the girls in full princess mode outside
of Sleeping Beauty's Castle!

We had a great time! I think Papa and lil' Q went on every ride this

visit! Mama Q did what she does best...sit in the middle of it all and

people watch! It never gets old! I just have to work on not letting what

I'm thinking actually make it's way to my facial expression(s)...

Well, our next adventure will be Spring Break...we will have to see where the wind blows us. We'll keep you posted!



1 comment:

Melissa Bean Sterzick said...

Loved seeing that picture. We have are going to renew our passes so let's do it again. Melissa